Franchise Law, Business Transactions & Disputes, Real Estate Lawyers
Unique Perspective. Experienced Approach.®
The ideas embodied in these four words offer a true representation of the people, culture and philosophy of Einbinder & Dunn, a law firm whose partners have been counseling businesses of all sizes as well as individuals for more than 20 years.
In real world, real-time practice, this means understanding that clients want accessibility — not just to an attorney — but to firm partners actively engaged in applying decades of legal experience to the challenges of their clients. It means a hands-on approach in which the firm comes to learn the client's business and its industry, and how that client competes within it. It also means understanding that the practice of law is as much art as it is science and thus always requires new, fresh solutions to the pertinent questions surrounding next moves and the likely reactions of competitors and opponents.
Ultimately, the firm's unique perspective and experienced approach® mean recognizing that the best lawyers and the best law firms are those that can blend a sophisticated understanding of the law with an intuitive understanding of the clients they serve.
These values and ideas have served as the foundation for how Einbinder & Dunn attorneys have practiced law since the partners first joined together in 1990. They continue to serve the firm and its clients in this same way today.
- Skilled franchise attorneys providing comprehensive franchise law services for franchisors and franchisees in New York and nationwide
- A full range of business law services, from start-up to expansion and, if necessary, dissolution, for businesses of all sizes
- Experienced, cost-effective commercial litigation services in state and federal courts as well as in various alternative dispute resolution venues
- Comprehensive real estate services for buyers, sellers, developers, commercial landlords and tenants, and others
- Qualified attorneys in the area of fashion law and the legal issues of designers, brand owners, manufacturers, importers and other garment-related businesses
- Straightforward and sophisticated solutions for trust and estate needs of every type, including probate litigation
Einbinder & Dunn's extensive experience in each of these interrelated areas of the law allows it to provide clients with a comprehensive and sophisticated approach to their legal needs. In every matter, the firm strives to provide real value and superior service at affordable rates.
For questions or additional information about Einbinder & Dunn's legal services, please contact Einbinder & Dunn by clicking here to fill out a contact form or by calling 866-490-4909 or 212-391-9500 to speak with one of the firm's partners and/or franchise lawyer.