Legal Counsel for Business Acquisitions in New York and Nationwide
Although a relatively small firm, Einbinder & Dunn's unique perspective and experienced approach® allow it to regularly handle large, sophisticated, multimillion dollar business acquisitions or sales in a cost-effective and efficient manner. In addition, the firm's experience in complementary areas of the law, such as real estate, franchise law and commercial litigation, enables it to provide clients with a more integrated approach than might otherwise be considered.
In practice, the firm's attorneys counsel clients on all aspects of proposed business sales or acquisitions, including:
- Purchase and sale of medium and small-sized businesses in the commercial, industrial and retail sectors
- Franchise purchases and sales (Einbinder & Dunn has earned a national reputation for its work on behalf of franchisors and franchisees alike)
- Property sales (the firm works to resolve all issues associated with commercial real property, real estate and intellectual property assets, such as trade names, trademarks, copyrights, licensing agreements and websites)
- Taxes (the sale or acquisition of a business can have enormous tax consequences, particularly in New York)
- Liability (the firm's attorneys review all documents, agreements and other pertinent information to minimize or eliminate liability risks before they can become real issues)
- Estate administration (Einbinder & Dunn has handled numerous sale transactions for families of deceased business owners)
In short, Einbinder & Dunn takes pride in its ability to tackle even the most complex problems associated with these transactions, including the special challenges involved with mergers.
- Business Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate
- Franchise Law
For questions or additional information about Einbinder & Dunn's business law services, please contact Einbinder & Dunn by clicking here to fill out a contact form or by calling 866-490-4909 or 212-391-9500 to speak with one of the firm's partners.