Representing the Business Needs of Designers, Manufacturers &
Located in the heart of New York City’s fashion district, the attorneys of Einbinder & Dunn bring a Unique Perspective and Experienced Approach® to the area of fashion law and the legal issues of designers, manufacturers, importers and other garment-related businesses. Among the many areas in which Einbinder & Dunn services the fashion industry are:
- Business Formation – covering the formation of limited liability companies, corporations and partnerships
- Business Structure & Organization – structuring and reorganizing advice and the drafting and negotiating of corporate and business agreements and contracts for entities of every kind. Such agreements cover operating, shareholder, partnership and joint venture agreements
- Business Transactions – encompassing acquisitions, financing, dissolution and sale of businesses, as well as mergers, investment and development agreements
- Intellectual property matters, including trademarks, copyrights and licensing
- Operations/Management Issues – including employment, distribution, supply and licensing agreements, as well as all forms of contracts necessary for the operation of an ongoing fashion or garment concern
- Litigation – covering matters related to breach of contract, business torts, unfair competition, trademark disputes, business dissolution disputes, real estate, employment issues, non- competes, financing and mortgages, sales disputes, shareholder disputes, and bankruptcy
The firm’s Unique Perspective and Experienced Approach® means that solutions are achieved much more cost-effectively.
- Business Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate
- Franchise Law
For questions or additional information about Einbinder & Dunn's business law services, please contact Einbinder & Dunn by clicking here to fill out a contact form or by calling 866-490-4909 or 212-391-9500 to speak with one of the firm's partners.