New York Real Estate Contracts Attorneys
Although Einbinder & Dunn's attorneys routinely assist clients from across the country with real estate-related legal needs, nowhere is the experience of the firm more valuable or important than in the complicated world of New York commercial real estate purchases and sales. Simply stated, the firm's experience in this area, hands-on approach and unique perspective allow it to handle even the most complex commercial real estate transactions in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
Transactions and services associated with this area of Einbinder & Dunn's practice include:
- Purchases and sales of buildings for new commercial or mixed-use purposes
- Purchases and sales of real property related to residential or commercial real estate development
- Negotiation, drafting and review of commercial real estate contracts and all necessary closing documents
- Commercial real estate purchases and sales involving franchisors and franchisees
- Purchases of existing businesses with real estate holdings
- Formation of real estate LLCs
- Services related to financing and refinancing
- Title and survey review
- Analysis of air and related property rights, environmental concerns, tax issues, restrictions on the use of properties, and other matters
- All legal aspects of site development, including zoning changes, special permits, variances, landmark proceedings, air rights transfers, tax abatements and economic development incentives
Einbinder & Dunn's attorneys also serve out-of-state business clients and law firms seeking local counsel in connection with New York real estate transactions and disputes.
- Real Estate
- Commercial Litigation
- Business Law
- Franchise Law
For questions or additional information about Einbinder & Dunn's real estate services, please contact Einbinder & Dunn by clicking here to fill out a contact form or by calling 866-490-4909 or 212-391-9500 to speak with one of the firm's partners.