Business Litigation Blog
Insurance and its Impact on Litigation StrategyJuly 20, 2016Many companies and individuals obtain insurance to help them manage risk. The presence of insurance coverage for claims asserted in a legal action can greatly impact litigation strategy and the...
Shareholders’ Rights and Remedies in Litigating Corporate DisputesMay 05, 2016Corporate shareholders have a variety of rights that may be exercised in order to seek recompense for injuries caused by the corporation, by the board of directors, controlling shareholders, or...
A Primer on Commercial TortsApril 21, 2016In addition to contract disputes, which we discussed in our first blog entry [click here], there are other common types of business disputes called commercial torts. Though there are...
The More Distinctive the Trademark, the Greater the Protection.April 01, 2016A common misconception for those new to trademarks or intellectual property law is the level of protection afforded to various trademarks. Trademarks, trade dress and other intellectual property are subject...
Commercially Reasonable and Best EffortsMarch 17, 2016The terms “commercially reasonable efforts” and “best efforts” are frequently used in contracts. Attorneys will often argue strenuously for their inclusion in a contract, as if they carry great weight....
Welcome to Einbinder & Dunn LLP’s New York Business Litigation Blog!January 04, 2016Welcome to Einbinder, Dunn & Goniea, LLP’s New York Business Litigation Blog! As a New York City based law firm with a broad based commercial practice, we look forward to...
- Franchise Legal ServicesOur understanding of both sides of the franchising dynamic has proven invaluable to franchisors and franchisees. >
- Commercial LitigationWe handle complex cases in a manner that is both more experienced and affordable than our competitors. >
- Commercial Real Estate AttorneysOur firm handles
purchases and sales,
financing and the
development of com-
mercial properties. >
- Business Lawyers in NYCOur firm represents
clients in structuring,
and litigation for
businesses of all
- Fashion Law FirmWe bring decades
of experience to the
area of fashion law
for designers, manu-
and importers. >
- Restaurant Lawyers in NYCWe represent restaurant owners, independent and franchised, in business development, lease negotiation and dispute resolution. >