- October 20, 2021Stephanie Blumstein was a speaker this year at the American Bar Association’s 44th Annual Forum on Franchising in Atlanta, Georgia. On October 14 and 15, 2021, Ms. Blumstein co-presented a program titled “Eureka or Gotcha Moment? Reliance, Materiality, and Loss Causation: Analysis of Key Elements of Franchisee Claims for Franchise Disclosure,” focusing on franchisee claims based on improper franchise disclosures and the related issues of reliance, materiality, and loss causation.
- June 03, 2021Michael Einbinder has been ranked as one of the top franchise attorneys in the United States by Chambers and Partners in the 2021 USA Ranking Guide. Chambers and Partners is a London-based organization that conducts independent research into the top law firms and attorneys worldwide, ranking them based upon their expertise and experience, client-service, effectiveness, as well as other factors. We are honored to have one of our own be recognized by such a prestigious organization.
- April 26, 2021Einbinder & Dunn LLP will be attending the 2021 IFA Legal Symposium on May 4th – 6th. Mackenzie Dimitri and Stephanie Blumstein will both be speakers in this year’s programming. Mackenzie will be a speaker on a panel for a program entitled, “Legal and Moral Considerations When Including Social Justice Issues In Brand Positioning and Control”, focusing on the legal issues associated with social justice or political statements and positions and how moral and political principles affect them. Stephanie will be a speaker on a panel for a program entitled, “Basics Track: Franchise Litigation” focusing on important procedural considerations, typical claims and defenses, and practical strategies for optimizing your likelihood of success whether in settlement or trial. Be sure to register for the IFA Legal Symposium here: https://www.franchise.org/events/2021-legal-symposium
- Franchise Law Journal: Winter 2020 EditionMarch 16, 2020
- Assignments and Collateral Assignments of Commercial LeasesJanuary 28, 2020
- 2 Reports Raise Real Estate Concerns for FranchisorsOctober 02, 2019
- Building a Culture People WantDecember 06, 2022In this video, the fifth in a series aired by the Rawls Group, Michael Einbinder discusses how to create a culture that retains key employees. Watch the entire...
- Incentives to Attract & Retain People For Multi-Unit Franchising GrowthDecember 02, 2022In this video, the fourth in a series aired by the Rawls Group, Michael Einbinder discusses how to position your business to succeed in spite of labor shortages. ...
- Protect & Grow Your Multi-Unit Franchisee Business InvestmentNovember 28, 2022In this video, the third in a series aired by the Rawls Group, Michael Einbinder discusses how to position your business to succeed in the event of your absence...
- Arbitration versus LitigationJune 08, 2022In my practice, I have tried cases in court as well as in arbitration. I am also an arbitrator and have held numerous hearings as both an individual neutral and...
- New York Trade Secrets UpdateMay 05, 2022Recently, the Second Circuit Court of Appeals provided its first detailed treatment of the definition of trade secrets under the Defend Trade Secrets Act of 2016 (‘DTSA’) in Turret Labs...
- A Closer Look at the New Rule Permitting Remote DepositionsFebruary 24, 2022Lawyers everywhere (and their clients) have adapted to various court processes proceeding remotely during the pandemic. The ability to use technology has kept the court system functioning and the legal...
- Franchise Legal ServicesOur understanding of both sides of the franchising dynamic has proven invaluable to franchisors and franchisees. >
- Commercial LitigationWe handle complex cases in a manner that is both more experienced and affordable than our competitors. >
- Commercial Real Estate AttorneysOur firm handles
purchases and sales,
financing and the
development of com-
mercial properties. >
- Business Lawyers in NYCOur firm represents
clients in structuring,
and litigation for
businesses of all
- Fashion Law FirmWe bring decades
of experience to the
area of fashion law
for designers, manu-
and importers. >
- Restaurant Lawyers in NYCWe represent restaurant owners, independent and franchised, in business development, lease negotiation and dispute resolution. >