Jacqueline Valenza focuses her practice on complex commercial and franchise litigation. Ms. Valenza represents clients in all categories of disputes including trademark infringement claims, termination issues, enforcement of non-competition agreements, breach of contract and fraud claims.
Ms. Valenza has experience handling all stages of litigation in both state and federal courts from pleadings through trial preparation, and also regularly represents clients in pre-litigation matters and alternative dispute resolution.
Prior to joining Einbinder and Dunn, Ms. Valenza worked as a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Franklin U. Valderrama in the Chancery Division of the Circuit Court of Cook County in Chicago, Illinois. She has also previously defended personal injury cases involving premises liability and the New York Labor Law.
- Bar Admissions
U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
Brooklyn Law School, J.D.
Boston College, B.A.
- Franchise Legal ServicesOur understanding of both sides of the franchising dynamic has proven invaluable to franchisors and franchisees. >
- Commercial LitigationWe handle complex cases in a manner that is both more experienced and affordable than our competitors. >
- Commercial Real Estate AttorneysOur firm handles
purchases and sales,
financing and the
development of com-
mercial properties. >
- Business Lawyers in NYCOur firm represents
clients in structuring,
and litigation for
businesses of all
- Fashion Law FirmWe bring decades
of experience to the
area of fashion law
for designers, manu-
and importers. >
- Restaurant Lawyers in NYCWe represent restaurant owners, independent and franchised, in business development, lease negotiation and dispute resolution. >