Jessica Chuang is an associate with Einbinder & Dunn LLP in the firm’s transactional department. Ms. Chuang focuses her practice on franchise, commercial, real estate, finance and corporate matters, including mergers & acquisitions, for clients operating across a multitude of industries, including the banking, media, technology, pharmaceutical, chemical, and automobile sectors.
Ms. Chuang also serves as outside general counsel for start-up and early phase companies, providing focused, client-centered, and cost-effective advice and counsel on a myriad of legal issues. Prior to joining Einbinder & Dunn LLP, Ms. Chuang served as in-house counsel at a real estate development company and a start-up national franchise, where she handled real estate finance, leasing, vendor management, real estate fund compliance and general corporate matters. For each company, Ms. Chuang streamlined their legal processes, prepared and negotiated agreements, including vendor and service agreements, license agreements, event related agreements and oversaw compliance matters.
For real estate clients, Ms. Chuang advises and counsels clients on a variety of real estate transactions, including acquisitions, sales, financing, and leasing of retail locations, offices, shopping centers, and undeveloped land.
Ms. Chuang speaks fluent Japanese and Mandarin Chinese. During Ms. Chuang’s experience and education in China, Japan and the United States, Ms. Chuang is well-versed in cross-cultural transactions.
- Bar Admissions
New York Law School, New York, New York, J.D. – 2007
Teikyo University, Tokyo, Japan B.A. – 2002
- Franchise Legal ServicesOur understanding of both sides of the franchising dynamic has proven invaluable to franchisors and franchisees. >
- Commercial LitigationWe handle complex cases in a manner that is both more experienced and affordable than our competitors. >
- Commercial Real Estate AttorneysOur firm handles
purchases and sales,
financing and the
development of com-
mercial properties. >
- Business Lawyers in NYCOur firm represents
clients in structuring,
and litigation for
businesses of all
- Fashion Law FirmWe bring decades
of experience to the
area of fashion law
for designers, manu-
and importers. >
- Restaurant Lawyers in NYCWe represent restaurant owners, independent and franchised, in business development, lease negotiation and dispute resolution. >