Nafisa Ahmed is an associate with Einbinder & Dunn LLP in the firm’s transactional department. Nafisa regularly assists clients with franchise, commercial, real estate, intellectual property, and corporate matters, including mergers & acquisitions, for clients operating across a variety of industries.
Nafisa recently earned her J.D. from the University of California, Irvine School of Law. She received the Pro Bono Achievement award during her first year of law school and was also awarded the Faculty Award for her clinical work at the Intellectual Property, Arts & Technology Clinic at the University of California, Irvine School of Law.
While in law school, Nafisa gained extensive internship experience working for law firms in both California and New York. She worked under a multitude of different practice areas such as corporate, privacy and cybersecurity, intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, employment law, and startup law.
Nafisa has recently passed the New York State Bar Exam and her admission to practice law in New York is pending.
- Bar Admissions
University of California, Irvine School of Law, J.D.
City College of New York
- Franchise Legal ServicesOur understanding of both sides of the franchising dynamic has proven invaluable to franchisors and franchisees. >
- Commercial LitigationWe handle complex cases in a manner that is both more experienced and affordable than our competitors. >
- Commercial Real Estate AttorneysOur firm handles
purchases and sales,
financing and the
development of com-
mercial properties. >
- Business Lawyers in NYCOur firm represents
clients in structuring,
and litigation for
businesses of all
- Fashion Law FirmWe bring decades
of experience to the
area of fashion law
for designers, manu-
and importers. >
- Restaurant Lawyers in NYCWe represent restaurant owners, independent and franchised, in business development, lease negotiation and dispute resolution. >