Nicolette Vasile is an associate with Einbinder & Dunn LLP in the firm’s litigation department. She assists clients with a wide variety of litigation matters pertaining to complex commercial, corporate, and franchise disputes in both federal and state courts.
Prior to joining Einbinder & Dunn, LLP, Nicolette worked as a judicial law clerk for the Hon. Barbara I. Panepinto, J.S.C. and the Hon. Lizette Colon, J.S.C. in Richmond County Supreme Court. She assisted these justices in handling a variety of civil litigation, commercial, and matrimonial actions. She also previously worked as an Agency Attorney for Family Court Legal Services at the New York City Administration for Children’s Services litigating child neglect and abuse cases.
Nicolette graduated cum laude from Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in 2018. While in law school, she gained extensive internship and clinical experience working in several difference practice areas such as corporate, startup, and family law. Nicolette also served as a Senior Editor for Cardozo’s Moot Court Honor Society. She competed in and later coached a student team for the Price Media Law Moot Court Competition, an event that challenges students to develop cutting-edge arguments concerning international privacy, media, and internet technology law. Nicolette received the Michael Downing Moot Court Memorial Coaching Award for her role in leading this team to victory in the Americas regional round of the competition.
Nicolette is admitted to practice in New York and New Jersey State courts as well as the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York.
- Bar Admissions
U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
New York University, College of Arts & Science
- Franchise Legal ServicesOur understanding of both sides of the franchising dynamic has proven invaluable to franchisors and franchisees. >
- Commercial LitigationWe handle complex cases in a manner that is both more experienced and affordable than our competitors. >
- Commercial Real Estate AttorneysOur firm handles
purchases and sales,
financing and the
development of com-
mercial properties. >
- Business Lawyers in NYCOur firm represents
clients in structuring,
and litigation for
businesses of all
- Fashion Law FirmWe bring decades
of experience to the
area of fashion law
for designers, manu-
and importers. >
- Restaurant Lawyers in NYCWe represent restaurant owners, independent and franchised, in business development, lease negotiation and dispute resolution. >