Shieva Salehnia is an associate attorney with Einbinder & Dunn who specializes in commercial and real estate transactions. Ms. Salehnia works in the firm’s regulatory and intellectual property practices to assist franchise entrepreneurs in a range of matters, including corporate structuring and real estate leasing.
Ms. Salehnia has counseled start-ups, non-profit organizations, and small businesses on issues of corporate governance, employment, and copyright and trademark. She has worked with clients across industries, including hospitality, retail, entertainment and policy think-tanks.
Receiving her J.D. from Brooklyn Law School, Ms. Salehnia acted as executive articles editor for the Brooklyn Journal of International Law, and published a Note on the legal protections available for the luxury retail industry in the growing Chinese consumer market.
Ms. Salehnia has been admitted to practice in New York since 2018. She is a member of the New York City Bar Association and is a committee member on its Trademark and Unfair Competition Committee.
- Bar Admissions
U.S. District for the Southern District of New York
Brooklyn Law School, J.D.
- Franchise Legal ServicesOur understanding of both sides of the franchising dynamic has proven invaluable to franchisors and franchisees. >
- Commercial LitigationWe handle complex cases in a manner that is both more experienced and affordable than our competitors. >
- Commercial Real Estate AttorneysOur firm handles
purchases and sales,
financing and the
development of com-
mercial properties. >
- Business Lawyers in NYCOur firm represents
clients in structuring,
and litigation for
businesses of all
- Fashion Law FirmWe bring decades
of experience to the
area of fashion law
for designers, manu-
and importers. >
- Restaurant Lawyers in NYCWe represent restaurant owners, independent and franchised, in business development, lease negotiation and dispute resolution. >