Tyler Morris focuses his practice on complex commercial and franchise litigation. Mr. Morris represents clients in a wide variety of litigation matters, including breach of contract, wrongful termination, discrimination, and a variety of other commercial disputes. Mr. Morris has also represented clients in alternative dispute resolution forums such as JAMS and FINRA.
Mr. Morris has experience in all stages of litigation in state and federal court from client intake to drafting pleadings in addition to motion practice and discovery disputes.
Prior to joining Einbinder and Dunn, Mr. Morris worked as a plaintiff’s employment lawyer with a focus on securities industry employment disputes in FINRA Arbitration. He has also previously litigated complex consumer class actions and shareholder derivative disputes.
- Bar Admissions
Brooklyn Law School, J.D.
University of Richmond, B.A.
- Franchise Legal ServicesOur understanding of both sides of the franchising dynamic has proven invaluable to franchisors and franchisees. >
- Commercial LitigationWe handle complex cases in a manner that is both more experienced and affordable than our competitors. >
- Commercial Real Estate AttorneysOur firm handles
purchases and sales,
financing and the
development of com-
mercial properties. >
- Business Lawyers in NYCOur firm represents
clients in structuring,
and litigation for
businesses of all
- Fashion Law FirmWe bring decades
of experience to the
area of fashion law
for designers, manu-
and importers. >
- Restaurant Lawyers in NYCWe represent restaurant owners, independent and franchised, in business development, lease negotiation and dispute resolution. >